We are holding a competition to name our Pliosaur! If you think you have a good name for it, please follow this link to fill out the competition entry form, and you could win some amazing prizes!
You could have your Pliosaur name on the wall, along with an amazing bag of Pliosaur goodies!
The competition runs from 19th April 2019 until 10th May 2019. The winner will be decided by a panel of impartial judges and will be contacted by phone no later than the 17th May 2019. The new name will be unveiled, and the winner presented with their prize, on the 25th May 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition (the “Competition”) is open to everyone. Those aged 17 or under must have their parent or guardians’ permission to submit a name and their details.
- Employees or agencies of Seaton Jurassic or Devon Wildlife Trust and it’s associated enterprises, or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
- Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your email address you agree to receive emails from Seaton Jurassic and Devon Wildlife Trust containing news, offers, fundraising requests and developments that we think may interest you unless otherwise indicated. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Competition you must complete the entry form and submit your name, post code, phone number, and your age if 17 years old or under. No purchase is necessary.
- Multiple entries are allowed, but only one entry submission per form.
- Seaton Jurassic and Devon Wildlife Trust accepts no liability for entries that are illegible or incomplete.
- The closing date of the Competition is 9pm on Friday 10th May 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be selected by a panel of 3 impartial judges and will be contacted by Friday 17th May 2019. The winning entry will be announced on Saturday 25th May 2019 at 10:30am.
- The winner will be contacted by phone by Friday the 17th May 2019 to make arrangements for the announcement of the name and presentation of the prize. If the winner does not respond to Seaton Jurassic within 48 hours of being notified by Seaton Jurassic, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Seaton Jurassic shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described.
- The name only of the winner can be obtained after Saturday 25th May 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Seaton Jurassic The Underfleet, Seaton, Devon EX12 2WD.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Seaton Jurassic and Devon Wildlife Trust retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Seaton Jurassic and Devon Wildlife Trust reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. Seaton Jurassic and Devon Wildlife Trust shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Seaton Jurassic, the Underfleet, Seaton, Devon, EX12 2WD